Latest version V101, for Diagnostic Only.Ford VCM II uses with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS), work with most Ford Cars since 1996, including few 2016 Ford vehicles.
98 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Operate System||Windows XP|
Ford VCM II diagnostic tool is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software
IDS Software Version: V101 (Now it can only support Ford Cars)
It can run on Windows XP System(Native installation), can not run on Win7/ 8/10, and It can only do the diagnotic, if you want to do the programming, you need Ford Online account.
The software must be installed offline,and the Anti-virus software must be closed before you install the software
Ford VCM II Features:
1. The Ford VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The Ford VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The Ford VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The Ford VCM II will be required for a few new 2016 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible
with most 16 pin Fords.
It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5.The Ford VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments
6.The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the Ford VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
* Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
* Guided Fault Finding
* New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
* Injector Coding
* Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
* DPF Regeneration
* Brake Bleeding
* Steering Angle Resets
* All Other Dealer Functions
1pc * VCM2 interface
1pc * OBD2 cable
1pc * USB cable
1pc * CD-DVD (Software IDS)