Original, update online via internet directly. For cars 1996 and after
90 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
JDiag OM123 Code Reader is a smart device which able to update online via internet directly. High quality OBD II Cable with size body, large screen display, easy to handle. Can work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) - domestic and import.
JDiag OM123 Features:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
4. Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
5. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
6. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. Displays DTC definitions on the 2.4inch LCD screen.
8. Views freeze frame data.
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
10. Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
11. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. Detect the vehicle battery condition.
13. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian.
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
1. Display: 2.4'' Black&White LCD display
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. LengthWidthHeight: 124 mm (4.61”) 73 mm (2.83”)22 mm (0.71”)
6. Weight: 0.12 KG (0.26 LB)
1pc * JDiag OM123 Interface with OBD II Cable
No customer reviews for the moment.