JDiag BT100 Electrical System Circuit Tester Diagnostic Tool
JDiag BT100 is a new product from Jdiag company, it can test car battery voltage, AC and DC voltage, resistance, resistance, leakage, short circuit, components activation etc.
JDiag BT-T100 Features:
1. Tiny deviation and more precise testing data
2. Can protect the circuit when power supply is reversed
3. Support wide input voltage range from 9V to 70V
4. Multi-languages, minority languages also can be customized
5. Large battery clip, can carry more load
6. 10 meter diagnostic cable, environmental protection material, Not pungent
7. Support 12V cars and 24V trucks
8. Overload protection, reset automatically after overload, no need operation
9. Nylon waterproof and oil proof Portable bag
10. Completely independent of personalized exquisite appearance
11. Low power consumption, high performance
12. Support personalized customization and OEM orders.
JDiag BT100 Specifications:
1. Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F°)
4. External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: Length 165 mm * Width 40 mm * Height 27 mm
JDiag BT-100 Battery Tester Details:
① Probe Tip – Contacts the circuit or component to be tested.
② Head Lights – Illuminates dark work areas or work areas at night. .
③ Red/Green Polarity Indicator – Identifies positive, negative or open circuits. The RED Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a positive circuit. The GREEN Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a negative circuit.
④ LCD Display –Indicates test results.
⑤ Power Switch – Allows you to conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip for activating and testing the function of electrical components.
⑥ Mode Button – Selects the work mode: AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, tone.
⑦ Speaker – When the audio tone is turned on, a beep will be heard.
⑧ OEM Logo – Used for OEM brands.
⑨ Auxiliary Ground Lead – Assists test as a ground lead.
⑩ Adaptor – Connects to the battery.
JDiag BT100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery, you can:
- Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
- Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
- By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
- Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
- Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the
vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
1pc x BT-100 Main Unit
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1pc x Battery Hookup Clips
1pc x Probe Tip
1pc x 10m Extension Cable
1pc x Well Designed Case
1pc x Nylon Portable bag