V18.100 software is installed in 160GB SSD, Interface has WIFI module inside, can work with pc via USB cable and WIFI
278 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Piwis Tester II Wireless for Porsche can work with pc via USB cable and wifi, and comes with Piwis II Wifi VCI interface, 2 USB cable, 1 OBDII cable and laptop,software is installed in 160GB SSD, can work for all porsche from 1996 to 2016
Software Version: V18.100
1. The wifi solution is 100% OEM as dealership ones, you can choose both USB (LAN) connection and Wireless (WLAN) function.
2. The PC screen start with Porsche welcome image
3. Support full languages and 90 days time unlock (Never expeir)
4. Support all Porsche cars till 2016
5. Software update for ONE YEAR FREE(Update by DVD or Download Link)!
6. Can install Printer
7. Software is installed in 160GB SSD (Solide State Disk) which runs much faster than normal HDD.
9. We can offfer Piwis II Wifi With Porsche PET 7.3 ,if you need this ,please choose "With PET 7.3" when you make an order.
Notice for this Porsche Piwis Tester II Wireless
1.After finish diagnostic, please quit the connection, and quit to the homepage of the software, then shut off the laptop in correct way(DO NOT Press Power Button, otherwise the system will be damaged).
2.This Piwis2 we sell with best qualit,it is Semtec Hardware which is 100% same functions as the dealer workshop use, not J2534 hardware, the J2534 FTDI hardware without certification and not able work with full modules,there is different PCB inside.
Panasonic CF30 we offer:
Panasonic ToughBook CF-30 MK3
13.3" LCD XGA(LED BACKLIGHT)(1024x768)
Touch Screen- reacts to finger touch and Pen
Intel Core 2 Duo L7500 1.6GHZ(Dual Core)
Panasonic CF19 Laptop we offer:
Refurbished, 7500 CPU, 2G RAM, software preinstalled, ready to work, can be touched by Pen and hand
Toughbook CF19 MK1
Lenovo E49, Refurbished, i3 CPU, 4G RAM, software preinstalled to work
Dell E6430, Refurbished, i5 CPU, 4G RAM, software preinstalled to work
Dell E6420, Second hand, i5 CPU, 4G RAM, software preinstalled to work
You can check below for PIWIS Tester II Wireless Setting Details:
A prerequisite for using wLAN is the availability of a suitable infrastructure. The workshop safety
guidelines must also permit the use of radio networks.
Connect the VCI to the PC using the supplied USB cable and start the VCI configuration software.
This can be accessed via the relevant link in the basic software.
The necessary setup steps are described separately in the section entitled wLAN configuration.
In order to establish a wLAN connection, the USB connection must be removed once
configuration has been completed successfully.
This is because once established, the USB connection is always active.
TIPS FOR CONFIGURING THE PIWIS II WIFI ROUTER
Only use IP addresses approved for local operation (e.g. 192.168.x.x) in the local wLAN/LAN
Network: 192.168.1.0, subnet mask 255.255.255.0
• Addresses that can be used: 192.168.1.1 up to 192.168.1.254
• Router address (gateway): 192.168.1.254
• Client addresses (e.g. VCI, laptop): 192.168.1.1 up to 192.168.1.100 (max. 100 participants)
Piwis Tester II Wireless Packing List:
1. Piwis II Wifi VCI Interface
2. OBD II cable
3. USB cable long
4. USB tieline
5. 160 GB SSD With Software
6. Laptop (Optional)
7. Laptop Charger (go with laptop)
8. Good quality aluminum box
9. WIFI Rounter
No customer reviews for the moment.